1. Provide Your Billing Information (complete)
2. Learn About Setting Up Your Website (completed)
- 3. Learn About the TORCHx CRM and Lead Nurturing (scheduled for05/04/18 at 9:00 AM CDT)
- 4. Complete TORCHx Training & Onboarding
Launching Your Website
We will launch your website once we receive the deliverables listed on this page. However, we want to give you time to get your website set up, so you will have access to most of the features of the TORCHx CRM.
We just ask that before your website is launched, you avoid entering information in the "Import Leads" field in the "My Profile" page, since this will trigger communications to your leads.
You can earn a complimentary $200 PPC ad credit by completing this short questionnaire before Thursday, May 3, 2018. You will also need to provide your completed IDX paperwork and MLS approval for your IDX feed to be eligible for the credit.
Otherwise, a Customer Support representative will collect the below information during your first training call, "Learn About Setting Up Your Website."
- - Name of the primary user on the account
- - Email address of the primary user on the account (cannot accept Yahoo email addresses)
- - The domain name you want to use for your website (we'll purchase one if you don't have this ready for your first training call)
- - Your domain host, your login username, and password
- - Your business name, logo, and phone number for the home page of your site
- - Your MLS ID
- - Top 5 target cities or neighborhoods for the main page of your website (at least 1 city required)
- - A list of areas you do not want to service (you can list zip codes, counties, cities, etc.) which will help us better target traffic to your website
- - Property Types to pull: Single Family, Multi-Family Homes, Condos/Townhomes, Lands and Lots, Commercial, Rentals
- - One of your MLS Property Listings
- - Your completed IDX paperwork
- - MLS approval for your IDX feed
Get in touch with a representative if you have any questions about the onboarding process.